Friday, April 16, 2010

Jet Set



I am counting down the days to my little getaway to SoBe in a couple of weeks! Our little trip was postponed in March due to a truly over-rated storm in NYC. Somehow this time I think there will be less in my suitcase than the first time! Right now I can see just packing a bikini, a cover-up - and oh a little chemise for sleepy time.

On Gossamer has lovely pieces this spring. The colors alone have me at the beach already! Check out our Hot Dot Chemise (image above) and their Terry Nightie for the pool or lounging at home. All on www.tashilingerie.com - For those who would like to indulge, here is a little something for you all! Discount code TEY12716 20% off your entire purchase till May 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home