Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Piece Wonder!


Happy New Year Everyone! It's been a while since I have written, shame on me and my neglect! Between moving into a new apartment, traveling, the holidays, figuring out next steps for Tashi, ordering luscious new pieces for inventory... PHEW! The whirlwind has settled, at last.

I wanted to highlight our new addition, Jenna Leigh and the hottest trend going right now. The one piece - body suit - romper - whatever you would like to call it. They're just so sexy, flirty and versatile. Somehow you just feel put together, simple yet, carefree and comfortable. Think leotard in your rollerskates meets savvy exec in a tailored suit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To choose lingerie which will perfectly fit your figure is hard, but still possible. Here are some tips:
What to choose
By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

March 21, 2013 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home